Black hair is healthy. But issues like pollution, heat, harmful sunrays and inadequate hair maintenance can cause premature aging of hair. The end result is premature graying of hair. But you can get black hair naturally using below mentioned tips.
It’s common these days to find young people with gray hair. Not plentiful though, but a few white hair in the midst of black does shine a lot. And this may be the reason why people below the age of 30 with this problem prefer covering their head either with a hat or scarf so as to escape the embarrassment. But that’s not the solution to the problem. However, people also have found an easy way in the form of hair colour that can instantly return back the colour of hair. Though it never lasts more than a week; its high amount of lead acetate content does permanent damage to your scalp and hair follicles.
Yes! Quite surprising but true as graying of hair is actually getting common among youths more than those who have crossed 40. The reason can be simply heredity, incapability of Melanocytes to produce melanin pigment that could keep our hair black, lack of Vitamins in the cell or any other medical factors like Vitiligo or Alopecia areata. Also, hidden among these factors is the excess production of Hydrogen Peroxide that has a bleaching action on our skin and hair respectively turning them gray.
But these are only causes that can be controlled by none other than us. And the only way is to supply the body with what it needs to work fine and keep us as beautiful and handsome we are. Below mentioned are some of the obvious natural ways that we can easily follow to keep our hair shinning black and avoid any embarrassments in any social gathering. Let’s start;
- Copper is the main constituent necessary for your hair follicles to produce the pigment that holds the black colour of your hair. Hence, consume more and more amount of lentils, mushrooms, soy products, molasses, garlic, liver, dried spirulina, cashew nuts, roasted pumpkin seeds, garbanzo beans, dried herbs, cocoa powder and copper rich vegetables.
- PABA or Para-amino benzoic acid (PABA) is one of the Vitamin B complex that protects our cells from the ultraviolet rays of the sun and enhances the utilization of pantothenic acid in our body that stimulates other catalase enzymes to neutralize the bleaching effect of Hydrogen Peroxide. For this you can consume beans, lentils, green leafy vegetables, yeast, liver or organ meat.
- Iodine too helps in maintaining the hair colour by enhancing the production of melanin pigment. So if you are a pure vegetarian start consuming more and more of carrots, green turnips and banana. Non-vegetarians can consume a good amount of seafood like crab, lobster, tuna, mackerel, and sardines etc. that are extremely rich in Iodine.
- Manganese activates several enzymes in our body that further stimulates bio-chemical processes in our body to prevent hair graying. Hence, consume more green leafy vegetables, raspberries, pineapples, peanuts, avocados, almonds, walnuts, peanuts, etc.
- Vitamin A keeps the Sebaceous glands active that secretes sebum to prevent drying of the hair follicles. So a good amount of mangoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach and animal liver consumption will kill chances of hair graying.
Besides following the above, you should also start practicing yoga or aerobics in order to keep down your stress level. A good sleep at night and reduced consumption of tobacco, coffee and tea are also necessary to keep your hair black. Also, doctors forbid the usage of hair colour that causes immense harm to your skin instead use Indian Gooseberry (Amla) or Curry leaves in coconut oil and Henna to keep your hair black. So, start acting smart from now to be the cynosure of all eyes.